This online workshop is your first step towards small
business ownership success. Every successful
business is built on a solid foundation.
LAUNCH YOUR OWN BUSINESS
This class will help you evaluate your business idea with the end in mind. Prepare yourself to create a sound business plan, manage expectations, and increase your chances of accessing capital. This workshop is based on the ISBDC's A Sound and Proven Path Towards Launching Your Own Business Workbook, available at all ISBDC offices. A copy of this step-by-step workbook will be distributed to participants and used during the class. Following this course, ISBDC Business Advisors located in your region will be available for free one-on-one business consulting. This includes market research and financial diagnostic reports to help you implement your strategic plan. Advisors also provide ongoing guidance as you grow your business.
This workshop will help you:
1) Identify Personal Objectives, Skills, and Resources;
2) Describe Your Business Idea and Requirements;
3) Develop A Sales Forecast;
4) Identify Start-Up Expenses;
5) Estimate Your Operating Budget; and,
6) Analyze Your Feasibility Results